Moses' Knowledge of the Parabolic Gospel Called the Old Testament
1. The gospel of the law and prophets is all parabolic, Deuteronomy 32:20; Romans 10:15-19, 15:4.
2. The real enemy of God is an evil demonic generation and not the innocent gentile babes who were possessed themselves, Book of Jubilees 1:10,18,19. Moses illuminates the parable of the true enemy Book of Jubilees 1:20. The people were too weak and unjust to receive the truth of the parable, so God hid the true meaning and Moses fed the people a parable as all the prophets did, Isaiah 29:10-15; Ezekiel 20:45-49; Daniel 12:9; Mark 4:13,33-34; John 16:12; Revelation 10:7-11; II Esdras 14:3-6,38-47. Here is the parable Moses gave the people instead of revealing the demons to them, Deuteronomy 10:16, 28:47-52, 29:5.
3. Moses also was given the conclusion about all mankind although Israel served simply as a nation of prophets to demonstrate the truth, Genesis 3:14-15, Books of Adam and Eve (Apocalypse of Moses) 41:1-3, Jubilees 1:21-26, Psalms 51:10, 82:8, 94:14; Isaiah 28:14-28; Ezekiel 20:32-38, 37:11-14.
4. Moses also showed that all men were the children of God although the people did not know it, Numbers 15:14-15; Deuteronomy 32:21; Psalms 2:8, 22:27-28; Isaiah 2:1-4, 44:1-8, 60:3,10-12, 65:1; Hosea 1:10, Enoch 90:28-32, Secrets 22:11,12, 23:3-5, Daniel 12:1. Thus you see that possessed man- made ministers have preached exclusion of some men, while all God's chosen ministers have testified the same thing, Isaiah 28:13, Testament of Levi 14:1-5.
5. Moses also had knowledge of the government of God which was given to him in parable, Jubilees 2:2, Enoch chapter .
A. From Jubilees 2:2
(1) Fire Jeremiah 20:9; Luke 24:31-32; Acts 2:3-4; Hebrews 1:7,14. Fire is the word of God spoken by the angels, apostles and Holy Ghost, Christ, and the prophets. Offering '"strange fire" before God is speaking your own vain opinions and interpretations at your own charges, Leviticus 10:1-3; Isaiah 55:8-9, 58:12-13; I Corinthians 9:7; Ephesians 6:12-19. If there is something you do not understand, do not dare put forth any man's vain opinion. Make certain you have a scriptural key to open the sealed scriptures, Isaiah 28:11-12; Matthew 16:19; Luke 11:52, 24:45; Revelation 3:7.
(2) Wind Archangel or Son of God, Daniel 7:2, 10:13; Zechariah 4:2-6, 6:1-5; Hebrews 1:7; Revelation 7:1.
(3) Clouds transformed angels or men, Luke 20:35-36, Zechariah 12:6-8, Secrets 30:8-12, Hebrews 12:1,22-23; Jude 1:14-15; Revelation 1:7.
(4) Darkness is the invisible world of demons or evil spirits over which God intended for man to rule and judge, Genesis 1:4-5,14-18, "New American Bible" (Genesis 4:6-7), Psalms 91:13; Luke 10:18-20; Ephesians 6:12; Revelation 12:9.
(5) Snow, hail, hoar-frost, etc. is parabolic of the curses administered by Raguel and Uriel who aid the four archangels, Enoch 76:1-4, 20:4,5, Secrets 4,5 chapters, Genesis 15:5.
(6) Spring, winter. autumn, summer ---These are the times when each of the four archangels act as chief of their order, Enoch 75:1-3, 78:1-6, 82:4-6,10-20. Over the stars or mankind God has set the angels. Jael Christ and the Holy Ghost are Orjares and Tomas, the two anointed ones who act as official spokesmen for the Father, Enoch 78:1,2, and Zechariah 4:11-14; Luke 4:16-20, and Psalms 23:4-5; Matthew 3:11-12; Acts 2:3-4; I John 2:21. Four times during the year one of the four archangels act as official spokesman for the Father. Michael will suffice as an example from the bible, Malachi 4:2; Hebrews 7:1-3, Ecclesiastes 2:17; John 6:27; Ephesians 4:20. Men have erred, failing to honor the archangels as God, just as we failed to honor Christ and the Holy Ghost, although it was written that the Father speaks through them also, Enoch 82:5, Ezekiel 1:1-14,24; Luke 1:19-20, 23:34; Romans 3:9-12. At other times the four archangels act as official voice of Mother Jerusalem, and she put her name on them, just as God did. Michael's second name is Asonja, and likewise Gabriel as Ebla, the black spirit. Benase is Raphael, the pale or blond horse; Erae is Phanuel, the red spirit. Asonja inversed refers to Michael's anosmia, Daniel 12:1; Luke 17:34-37, Books of Adam and Eve (Vita Adae et Evae) XXXII-XXXIV, XLVI-XLVIII. Benase inversed is (b)e sane, referring to what Raphael can do to one's mind, Revelation 6:8. Failing to honor them when they act as our conscience is disobedience to Mother Jerusalem, Exodus 20:12; I Corinthians 2:16; Galatians 4:26.